~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 500g boneless chicken
- 2 Tbsps Piri Piri masala / Portuguese seasoning by spice factory
- 1/2 tsp red chillies
- 2 tbsps vinegar
- 3/4 tsp garlic
- 1tbsp nandos peri peri sauce
- 1 tsp minced red chilli sauce (we use the nishaan brand)
- Few home made marinade blocks (see marinade recipe)
- 1 big onion
- green chillies
- Recite Bismillah
- Marinate chicken in above ingredients.
- Heat oil in pan. Add chicken & cook on high.
- Remove chicken from pan & place in a dish.
- Heat some oil in same pan.
- Slice onions .
- Cut green chillies into rings.
- Cook chillies & onion in same pan until transparent & add to chicken.
- Serve with chips.
- Remember us in your duas & enjoy!