- 500g chicken breast cubed or sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Jeeru
- 1 tsp garlic
- Lemon juice of half a lemon
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- 1/4 cup extra thick double cream
- 1 beaten egg at room temperature
- Recite Bismillah
- Marinate chicken in above ingredients overnight
- Beat an egg at room temperature.
- Pour egg into marinated chicken & mix well.
- For chicken sticks, Poke cubed chicken on cocktail sticks & then roll in breadcrumbs.
- For chicken bits roll into breadcrumbs.
- Freeze & fry when needed. Chicken bits can also be baked 🙂
Tip: Need a quick meal? Pull these out of the freezer, bake & make wraps! –> Click to see the recipe!