~Recipe Credit: Khadija Apa Bobat~
- 500g boneless chicken (chunked into cubes)
- 11/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Minced green chillies to taste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp aromat
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Enough water to make a thick batter.
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in above ingredients for at least half an hour.
- Heat oil.
- Add the batter ingredients to chicken & mix well.
- Once the oil has heated, fry till they are pecan brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels & serve! Enjoy!