- 700g boneless chicken (cut into strips)
- 3 tsps garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tsps green chillies (or to taste)
- 1 tsp MSG
- 1/4 cup double cream
- 3 tsps corn flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 350g samosa parr (cut into thin strips)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in listed ingredients for a few hours.
- Shape the chicken into lollies.
- Dip in the glue & roll in your hand, wrapping it in the parr by rolling it back & fourth in your hand.
- Freeze & fry as needed.