- 700g boneless chicken (cut into strips)
- 3 tsps garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tsps green chillies (or to taste)
- 1 tsp MSG
- 1/4 cup extra thick cream (or as needed)
- 3 tsps corn flour
- 350g samosa parr (cut into thin strips)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken in listed ingredients for a few hours.
- Shape the chicken into lollies, wrapping it in the parr by rolling it back & fourth in your hand. If the parr is not sticking, add more cream.
- Freeze & fry as needed.
4 thoughts on “Chicken Baskets”
Hi,I read your blogs named “Chicken Baskets – zah & zee creationz” regularly.Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up! And you can look our website about fast proxy list.
What is msg???