Recipe Credit: Fazila Bobat
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp chopped tomatoes (or according to preference)
- 1 tbsp chopped onions (or according to preference)
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies (or according to preference)
- 2 tbsps oil
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- grated cheese
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a bowl beat the egg.
- Add the tomatoes, onions & green chillies & beat.
- Heat oil in a non – stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour in the egg.
- Tilt the pan to spread the omelette out evenly.
- Use a fork/spatula to swirl the omelette around the pan a little.
- When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, season with salt, pepper & sprinkle the cheese.
- Using a spatula fold it over in half.
- Cook on both sides till it begins to turn golden.
- Serve with croissant / toast & beans. Enjoy!