Recipe credit: Mummy Bobat
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 medium potato (boiled &a cubed)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Few curry leaves
- Few green chillies (ringed)
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Red chilli powder to taste
- 3 tbsps grounded tomato
- 3-4 tbsp tamarind water
- 3-4 tsps sugar
- Fried samosas parr (samosa pastry)
- Chopped red onions
- Recite Bismillah.
- Braise onion with curry leaves & green chilles in oil till transparent.
- Add in ginger garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & grounded tomato. Mix & cook for a few minutes.
- Then add in the chickpeas & cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- Add in the sugar & tamarind water. Cook on low heat.
- Add more water if you would like more gravy.
- Serve with fried parr & onions.