Recipe credit: A sprinkle of spice
- 15g butter
- 500g boneless chicken (cubed)
- 30 slices crustless bread
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder ( or to taste )
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp spicy chicken seasoning (optional)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 50g sweet corn
- 1 tin baked beans
- Grated cheese
- 2 tbsps of mayonnaise
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook the chicken in butter, garlic paste, salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder, paprika powder &spicy chicken seasoning.
- Once the water has nearly evaporated add in chopped green pepper, sweet corn, baked beans, mayonnaise & a handful of grated cheese. Cook till desired consistency. (We prefer it more saucy)
- Cut the bread as shown below.
- Grease cupcake tin.
- Tuck in the slices as shown in the picture.
- Fill with chicken mixture
- Garnish with grated cheese & peppers.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake for half an hour or till golden.
Tip: Leftover mixture can be frozen & used next time.