- Warburtons soft white rolls
- Birds eye Cod fish fingers or aldi buttermilk fish burgers
- cheese slices according to preference (we prefer cheddar / red Leicester
- Winiary tartar sauce (this is pretty close to the mc donalds tartar sauce)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Bake or fry fish fingers / fish burgers according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Meanwhile steam the buns by placing a colander over a pot of simmering water. Make sure that the colander is not touching the water. Place your buns in the colander & cover with a lid. Allow to steam till soft, turning occasionally.
- Once the buns have steamed, place a slice of cheese on the bottom bun. Then the fish fingers or fish burgers on top of the cheese, make sure you do this whilst the fish is sizzling hot as this will melt the cheese. Next add a good dollop of tartar sauce & condiments of your choice, followed by the top bun. Its that simple! Enjoy!