~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
Eid milk is usually served for breakfast or to guests on Eid day.
It can be made on the day or night before & chilled in the fridge overnight & served chilled or reheated & served piping hot!
- 1 litre full fat milk
- 15 tsps sugar or to taste
- Mixed nuts according to preference
- 1/2 cup dessert vermicelli (broken into smaller pieces)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Bring to boil milk, sugar & vermicelli.
- Once boiled, lower the heat & allow to simmer for 15 mins.
- Add nuts according to preferance. Once cool, if too thick add a splash of milk.
- Serve hot or chilled. Enjoy!