Recipe Credit: Umme Aa’ishah
- 500g Philadelphia cheese (full fat)
- 250g mascarpone cheese (full fat)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125g icing sugar
- 300ml cream
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 150g melted butter
- Raspberry / strawberry coulis / coulis of your choice (optional)
- Fresh fruit
- Recite Bismillah.
- Crush Biscuits in a food processor.
- Pour in the butter & blend.
- Press down firmly in a 8″ round tin.
- In a stand mixer or a electric whisk mix the Philadelphia cheese, mascarpone cheese, icing sugar & vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the double cream & whisk slowly till the mixture is thick & holds its shape.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Allow to set for a few hours.
- Remove from tin, decorate & enjoy!