- 250g butter NOT MARGARINE
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 2 cups plain flour
- Say Bismillah
- Preheat oven to 180 c
- Cream butter & icing sugar till light, white & fluffy! Pull out the stand mixer for this!!
- Add flour & corn flour to make dough. Never add all the flour all at once. You may need less or you may need more!
- Pipe using a large closed star nozzle or a Wilton 1m nozzle & a strong piping bag. (Check out Mummy Bobat’s technique on our Instagram highlight under biscuits).
- Bake at 180 c for 10-15 mins till light brown.
- Dip the ends in chocolate 🙂
Below are how the softies turned out with a 1m wilton nozzle & a piping bag: