- 3 cups flour
- 6 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 125g buttter
- 2 eggs
- Recite Bismillah
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Add in soften butter & mix so it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Lightly beat the eggs & remove 2 tsp & set aside.
- Place the rest of the eggs in a 250ml container & top up with yoghurt to make 250ml. (egg + yoghurt =250ml)
- Add to dry ingredients to make a dough. If it is too dry add more yoghurt or milk.
- Roll out & cut scones using a round cutter.
- Brush the tops of the scones with eggs that was set aside.
- Bake at 200c for 10-15 mins.
- Cut scones in half & fill with cream & jam.
- Dust with icing sugar. (optional)