- 2 cups plain flour + 4 tbsps baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 cups milk (you may need more according to the consistency of the batter)
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- Recite Bismillah
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix to form a smooth batter.
- Add more milk if mixture to thick.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat & brush lightly with butter.
- Spoon batter to form a circle & cook on both sides till golden brown. (If you wish to make crepes, just use less batter & spread a thinner layer of batter).
- Serve with golden syrup/Nutella/cream, strawberries, bananas, topped with your favourite ice cream! Enjoy!