- 1 packet crushed oreo biscuits
- 1 tin caramel treat
- 2 Tbsp sifted cocoa
- 2 cups fresh cream
- Recite Bismillah
- Whip fresh cream & set aside.
- Smooth out caramel treat with a fork & then add cocoa. Mix well.
- Fold the cream into the caramel mixture.
- Take one big spoonful of the mousse mixture to grease dessert dish.
- Spread crushed biscuits in the dish.
- Pour the mousse mixture over the top & decorated with crushed oreos, strawberries or toppings of your choice.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.