- 1 packet crushed oreo biscuits
- 1 tin caramel treat
- 2 Tbsp sifted cocoa
- 2 cups / 500ml double cream
- 300ml double cream
- strawberries to decorate
- crushed oreos / grated chocolate or chocolate curls
- Recite Bismillah.
- Smooth out caramel treat & then add cocoa. Mix well & set aside.
- Whip cream till it forms soft peaks.
- Fold caramel mixture into whipped cream.
- Take one big spoonful of the mousse mixture to grease dessert dish. (This allows the crushed oreos to become moist and resemble cake)
- Spread crushed biscuits in the dish.
- Pour the mousse mixture over the top.
- Whip cream till thick but pourable. Spread over the mousse. (If you are going to pipe this, whip till it forms soft peaks).
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.