Recipe Inspired by: Janes Patisserie (https://www.janespatisserie.com/)
- 500g full fat Philadelphia cheese
- 300g lotus biscoff spread
- 300g lotus biscoff biscuits
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 125g melted butter
- Recite Bismillah.
- Crush Biscuits in a food processor.
- Pour in the butter & blend.
- Press down firmly in a 8″ round tin.
- In a stand mixer or a electric whisk mix the Philadelphia cheese, icing sugar & biscoff spread until smooth.
- Mix in the double cream & whisk slowly till the mixture is thick & holds its shape.
- Spread the mixture over the biscuit base or pipe in the shot glasses.
- Allow to set for a few hours.
- Melt the biscoff spread & drizzle over the cheesecake along with some crushed lotus biscoff biscuits & whipped cream or decorate according to preference. Enjoy!
- This recipe will make 30 (2oz) shot glasses.
- If you are making this cheesecake in shot glasses & do not want a well set base only add enough melted butter so that the biscuits stick together when pressed but still very crumbly. ( I will try to measure this next time iA)
5 thoughts on “Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake”
can I use this recipe for a full cheesecake instead of shots?
Yes you may.
Point number 3, is that just mixing with a spoon or do you recommend using a mixer?
Also can this recipe be halved if still wanting to use an 8’’ round tin?
If you wish to half it you will need to use a 6″ tin. Spoon or in the food processor x