~Recipe credit: Umme- Qays~
- 2 x jelly of your choice (may need more depending on the size of your shot glasses)
- 3/4 pint double cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tub mascarporne cheese
- fruits for decoration
- chocolate curls / grated chocolate
- Recite Bismillah
- Make jelly according to instructions on packet.
- Pour about half way into shot glasses.
- Allow to set.
- Meanwhile whip the cream.
- Add the condensed milk & mascarpone cheese & mix till well combined.
- Fill the mousse in a piping bag & pipe using a 1m wilton nozzle.
- Decorate & enjoy!