Recipe credit: Zahra Bobat
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsps sugar
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup / 4oz melted butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Recite Bismillah
- In a bowl combine the flour, baking powder & sugar together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl add milk to melted butter. Then add in egg & whisk.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients & whisk until well combined & smooth.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Preheat waffle maker
- .Pour mixture onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Serve hot with ice cream, Nutella, strawberries or toppings of your choice.
Tip: You can prepare the batter few hours in advance without adding in the baking powder. When ready to serve, add in the baking powder, allow to sit for 5 mins & you are ready to go! Perfect & easy for dawats & parties!
4 thoughts on “Homemade Waffles”
Aslms. I’A can’t wait to make them. If you don’t mind me asking ..where is your waffle machine from?
LikeLiked by 1 person
www America x