Recipe credit: Umme ~ Aa’ishah
- 125g butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 225g self raising flour
- 200g Belgian chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Recite Bismillah.
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Beat butter, caster sugar & brown sugar.
- Add egg and beat.
- Then add vanilla, flour & chocolate to make a dough.
- Divide into bowls.
- Lower the oven temperature to 180c
- Bake for 7-8 mins. Keep an eye on it as oven temperatures may vary. You want a slightly hard surface with a gooey centre.
5 thoughts on “Cookie Dough”
This recipe is brill. Loved by all. Jzk
My daughter who is 8 years old made cookie dough first time with my help and it was so easy to follow the recepie. I had first time. Its divine.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Alhamdulilah! MashaAllah well doky to her! JzkA for your feedback x
Aslaamalaikum sister i hope your well. I am wanting to know if you have the recipe for the chocolate sauce to go with it. Jazakallah hu khairan x