- 250g Belgian milk chocolate
- 100ml double cream
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Recite Bismillah
- Melt chocolate.
- Add in butter & whisk by hand.
- In a separate pan add cream & vanilla essence & bring to a simmer.
- Add cream to chocolate & whisk till well combined. Pour into a air tight container and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Make small balls & refrigerate again for half an hour.
- Decorate by rolling in coconut, nuts, dipping in chocolate, crushed cornflakes etc..