- 250g Belgian milk chocolate
- 100ml double cream
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Recite Bismillah
- Melt chocolate.
- Add in butter & whisk by hand.
- In a separate pan add cream & vanilla essence & bring to a simmer.
- Add cream to chocolate & whisk till well combined. Pour into a air tight container and refrigerate for a 5-6 hours preferably overnight.
- Make small balls & refrigerate again for half an hour. If you find the truffles are sticking to the Palm if your hands, dust them with cocoa, it will be easier to roll.
- Decorate by rolling in coconut, nuts, dipping in chocolate, crushed cornflakes etc..
- If you wish to dip them in chocolate, Freeze them for an hour, so they’re easier to handle.
- Store truffles in the fridge & remove few hours before serving.