- 250g butter
- 3 tbsps golden syrup
- 2 tbsps Cocoa powder
- 275g chopped dates
- 1 cup pecan nuts (roughly chopped)
- 300g rich tea biscuits (roughly crushed)
- 400g dairy milk chocolate (melted)
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a saucepan add the butter, dates, cocoa powder & golden syrup. Cook on low heat till the dates are very soft.
- Then mix in the crushed biscuits & chopped pecan nuts.
- Press into a 11” square tin lined with grease proof paper.
- Spread the melted dairy milk chocolate. Decorate as you desire.
- Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature.
- Cut into squares & enjoy!