~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 300g Bhinda / Okra
- 3 tbsps oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Recite Bismillah
- Wash, cut the ends & slice the okra into quarters length wise.
- In a non stick pan, add oil followed by the okra. Cook on low heat till most of the stickiness has burned away. Avoid mixing it too much at this stage.
- Then add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low heat till desired crispiness.
- Serve on the side with curries & chapattis.
- Remember us in your duas & enjoy!