~Tip Credit: Mummy Bobat~
Your kitchen cloths are probably one of the greasiest things in your kitchen, yet we use the same ones everyday to clean our worktops, units & even jars & bottles! Here is a easy yet very simple daily tip to not only keep your cloths free from bacteria but even get rid of that grease to wipe your glossy units & worktops streak free!
You will need:
- A pot (we tend to keep on specific pot for this job)
- Laundry detergent (powder)
- Boiling water
- Recite Bismillah.
- Add the cloths, a squeeze of bleach, a few tbsps. of washing up detergent & enough boiling water to cover the cloths in a pot.
- Allow to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Run the cloths under cold water to cool them down & then rinse thoroughly with warm water. And that’s it your ready to go! Do this tip everyday & you will feel the difference around you in your kitchen!