Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat
- 250g butter NOT MARGARINE
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour (Add more if needed to make dough firm, but be careful not to add too much, just enough to roll it out).
- Recite Bismillah.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Cream butter, sugar & oil until light & fluffy. ( we recommend using the stand mixer for this)
- Add the eggs & vanilla & beat.
- Add the coconut & sifted dry ingredients to make a soft dough. Never add all the flour all at once. You may need less or you may even need more than stated.
- Roll out dough & cut into desired shapes using biscuit cutters.
- Place on a greased baking tray & bake at 180c for 10 minutes or till they come off the tray easily without sticking.
- Allow to cool, drizzle with melted chocolate & dust with icing sugar.
- Store in a air tight container.
- Remember us in your duas & Enjoy!