~Recipe Credit: Abu Aa’ishah~
- 250g boneless chicken (cubed)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste or to taste
- 1 tsp Schezwan chutney (available online or in barakats in Bolton)
(Below we have listed the vegetables needed for this dish, alternatively you can use the supermarket ready cut & washed stir fry veg packets)
- 300g stir fry egg noodles (ready to cook -fresh)
- 4 tsps Schezwan chutney or taste (available online or in barakats in Bolton)
- 3 tbsps soy sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp msg (or salt to taste)
- Green chilli paste to taste
- 1/2 a carrot / 1 cup carrot (stripped into small strips )
- 4 tbsps oil
- 1 cup of finely sliced cabbage
- 1 cup of mixed peppers (sliced)
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- 150g-200g chow mein sauce (any brand of your choice)
- soy sauce to taste
- Sliced spring onions to garnish
- Recite Bismillah.
- Marinate chicken strips in listed ingredients for at least half an hour
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a wok.
- Add chicken & stir fry on high heat till tender. Remove from wok.
- Heat another 4 tbsps of oil in the wok.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mixed peppers, red onions & mushrooms. Stir fry on high heat till tender.
- Add in the schezwan chutney, green chillies & chow mein sauce. Cook for 5 mins on high heat or till oil releases.
- Add in chicken, noodles, msg & soy sauce to taste. Cook for a few mins on high heat. Turn off heat.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve.
- Remember us in your duas & enjoy!