~Recipe Credit: Mummy Bobat~
- 500g boneless chicken (cubed)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsps dry bread crumbs
- 2 1/2 tsp green chillies (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Recite Bismillah.
- Mince the boneless chicken in a food processor.
- Transfer the minced chicken in a bowl & add the remaining ingredients.
- Make desired size long kebabs.
- Grill the kebabs on a non stick pan on medium heat brushing it with oil till cooked.
- Serve with naan / paratha / pitta bread, salad & sauces of your choice .
Quick Tip: You may also blend all the ingredients in the food processor together one time.