- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 green chilli (ringed)
- 1/4 cup mixed peppers (chopped)
- 2 tbsps fresh red chillies (ringed)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsps butter
- Sprinkle of cheese
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a large frying pan, cook onions, green chillies, mixed peppers & fresh red chillies in olive oil till soft.
- Meanwhile beat 2 eggs with a sprinkle of salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Once the onions etc are soft, add butter. This will keep the pan greased & help the omlette release from the pan.
- On medium to low heat add the egg & tilt your pan around distributing it equally around the pan. Keep the pan on the heat for a few seconds & then off the heat a few seconds whilst you do This.
- Once the omlette begins to firm up but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle cheese according to preference.
- Cook on low heat till cheese melts & then fold in half.
- Transfer onto a plate & serve with beans & buttered toast.
- Remember us in your duas & enjoy!