~Recipe Credit: Unknown~
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tin condensed milk (397g)
- 2 tsps falooda powder (1 3/4 measuring tsp)
- 300ml double cream
- Nuts to garnish
Nido milk powder mix:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Nido milk powder
- Recite Bismillah.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the nido milk powder mix & set aside.
- In a pot add the milk, condensed milk & falooda powder. Stir continuously.
- When it is half boiled (just when you can see the bubbles on the side or the mixture just starting to simmer), add the Nido powder mix.
- Stirring continuously, bring to a boil. Allow to boil till slightly thicker in consistency. 2 Minutes or so.
- Then add the double cream & bring to a simmer. Turn off heat.
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring into a dish.
- Garnish & allow to cool, then refrigerate.
- In about 3 hours, the burfee falooda should have set & ready to serve!