- 6oz salted butter
- 2oz icing sugar
- 1oz custard powder
- 8oz plain flour
- Recite Bismillah.
- Beat butter & icing sugar till light & fluffy. ( For a good 15 mins- we recommend using the stand mixer for this)
- Add in the custard powder & enough flour to make a soft dough. (you may not need all 8oz of plain flour.
- Roll & cut shapes or pipe stars using a open star nozzle or make shapes using a cookie presser (biscuit machine).
- Decorate with edible pearls as shown above or chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake till it begins to golden or according to preference. Once cool, store in a air tight container. Enjoy!
9 thoughts on “Melting Moments ”
Slm how many does this recipe make? Jzk
Salam tried this recipe yesterday and turned out really well. I managed to get about 40ish biscuits using a biscuit press. Hope that helps! X
Jazakallah for sharing all your lovely recipes. Can’t wait to try them out 😊 Salted or unsalted butter?
Tried this recipe today and mashallah they have turned out perfect. Jazakallah for sharing your recipes. May Allah give you lots of barkat and rozi
how long dies it take to bake approz
sallam, what nozzel did u use for these biscuites
Wsalaam we used a biscuit machine x