~Recipe credit: Mummy Bobat & Zah~
- 335g strong white flour
- 37g caster sugar
- 30g butter
- 1 egg
- 100ml water
- 100ml lukewarm milk
- 10g dried yeast
- 200g icing sugar
- 7 tsps cold water
- 1 jar strawberry jam
- 350ml double cream (whipped)
- Recite Bismillah.
- In a bowl combine the milk, water & yeast & allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Then add all the ingredients to a stand mixer to make a soft dough. If you are making the dough by hand knead for a good 10 mins till the sides of the bowl are clean.
- Cover the bowl & place in a warm place. (Preferably in a microwave or a oven that is turned off)
- Allow to rise for 1 hour.
- Grease your hands with oil & make finger shaped buns weighing 50g each on a greased baking tray.
- Allow to rise for 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till golden.
- Prepare the glaze by combining the ingredients together. Mix until smooth. (you can dye your glaze using gel colouring).
- Fill the finger buns with jam & fresh cream.
- Spread the glaze on top of the buns & enjoy!