Recipe Credit: Bakers_haven
- 125g softened butter NOT MARGARINE
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 4 tbsps golden syrup
- 4-5 tsps ginger powder (or desired amount)
- 1 1/2 tsps cinnamon powder
- 2 tsps bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2 cups or enough plain flour to make a soft dough
- Sugar to coat
- Recite Bismillah.
- Cream butter, oil & sugar till light & fluffy.
- Beat in golden syrup.
- Add in the rest of the dry ingredients to form a soft dough.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Make balls, roll them in sugar & place them on a baking tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 180C until golden brown. Once cool, store in a airtight container. Enjoy!