~Recipe Credit: Unknown~
- 1 mug lukewarm milk
- 2 1/2 tsps yeast
- 1 egg
- 6 tsps sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 oz butter
- 3 cups plain flour
- Recite Bismillah.
- Add yeast in milk & set aside for 5 minutes.
- Then add all the ingredients to a stand mixer to make a soft dough. If you are making the dough by hand knead for a good 10 mins till the sides of the bowl are clean.
- Cover the bowl & place in a warm place. (Preferably in a microwave or a oven that is turned off)
- Allow to rise for 2 hours.
- Roll & cut using a doughnut cutter.
- Allow to rise for another 2 hours.
- Fry on medium- high heat.
- Roll in sugar / cinnamon & sugar, dip in melted chocolate, ganache or glaze & sprinkle with chocolate curls or sprinkles! Enjoy!