- 250g salted butter NOT MARGARINE
- 3/4 cup castor sugar
- 2 tbsp. golden syrup
- 2 tbsp. boiling water
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 2 cups oats (grounded)
- 2 cups dessicated coconut
- 1 heaped tbsp cocoa
- 1 – 2 cups plain flour
- melted chocolate
- Recite Bismillah
- Cream butter & sugar till light & creamy. ( For a good 15 mins-recommend taking out the stand mixer for this)
- In a small bowl combine the golden syrup, boiling water & bicarbonate of soda. Then add to the above.
- Add in dry ingredients & enough flour to make a soft dough. Never add in all the flour! You may need less.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Roll out dough in a floured surface & cut shapes.
- Place them on a baking tray.
- With a knife make a small slit in the centre of each biscuit.
- Bake for 10-15 mins till golden brown
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from baking tray.
- Stick together with melted chocolate when completely cool. Store in a air tight container.
4 thoughts on “Choc Kits”
what flour u use for chockits
LikeLiked by 1 person