- 400g butter
- 280 g caster sugar
- 170g desiccated coconut
- 150g crushed cornflakes
- 3 heaped tbsps Cocoa (may need more)
- 280g self raising flour
- 500g cadburys milk chocolate
- Recite Bismillah .
- Line a 11″ square tin with grease proof paper.
- Preheat oven to 170c
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over the heat.
- Add melted butter to dry ingredients & combine well.
- Spread and flatten in tin.
- Bake at 170c for 25 mins.
- Cut into pieces but do not remove from tray or move them around.
- Allow to cool.
- Melt chocolate & pour over the biscuit.
- Allow to cool in fridge for 30 mins only.
- Remove from fridge. Allow to stand for 10 mins, then cut into slices. You should be able to cut through the chocolate and then make your way through the biscuit from where you have already cut through. Enjoy 🙂