بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
“In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”
اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَعَمِلُوا الصّٰلِحٰتِ وَاَقَامُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَاٰتَوُا الزَّكٰوةَ لَهُمۡ اَجۡرُهُمۡ عِنۡدَ رَبِّهِمۡۚ وَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُوۡنَ
“Indeed, those who believe and do righteous deeds and establish prayer and give zakah will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.”
[Surah Baqarah, Ayah 277]
Virtues Of Salaah
- Salah establishes a bond between a person and allows him to communicate directly with Allah whenever he wishes through Salah.
- Rasulullah ﷺ has said, “The coolness of my eyes is in Salah.” (Musnad Ahmed)
- Hadhrat Abu Dharr (RA) said: “The Prophet ﷺ had come out once in winter. Trees were shedding their leaves. He held the branch of a tree and more leaves fell from it. He said, “Oh Abu Dharr! When a Muslim offers Salah for Allah sincerely, his sins fall away from him in the same way as these leaves fall from the tree.”(Mishkaat)
- Increases one’s sustenance.
- A person who is punctual with their salaah will be saved from the punishment of the grave.
- One will receive one’s book of deeds in their right hand.
- One will cross the Pul-Siraat (bridge that goes over hell which is thinner than a hair & sharper than knife) at the speed of lightning .
- Will enter Paradise without reckoning (giving account of deeds).