بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
“In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”
Method Of Ghusl
- Wash both the hands including the wrists.
- Wash the private area.
- Remove any impurities from the body.
- Then perform wudhu. (If you are in a place where water gathers, wash your feet at the end)
- Pour water over the body 3 times in a way that no part even equivalent to one hair is left dry.
- Then pour water over the right side of the body 3 times & then the left 3 times.
- Wash the feet if you haven’t already.