بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
“In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”
Method Of Ghusl
- Wash both the hands including the wrists.
- Wash the private area.
- Remove any impurities from the body.
- Then perform wudhu. (If you are in a place where water gathers, wash your feet at the end)
- Pour water over the body 3 times in a way that no part even equivalent to one hair is left dry.
- Then pour water over the right side of the body 3 times & then the left 3 times.
- Wash the feet if you haven’t already.
Note: It is Makrooh (disliked) to cut ones hair or nails in the state of ritual impurity (Janaabat) i.e. a state in which Ghusl is necessary for one to attain purity. It is better to take a Ghusl and gain purity before cutting ones hair or nails.
~Written by Umm Aa’ishah -Graduate of Ar-Rahman Madrassah (Bolton)