- 500g boneless chicken (cubed)
- 300g mushroom (chopped finely)
- Ready rolled puff pastry (x 3)
- 1 onion (chopped finely)
- Knob of butter
- 1 tsp garlic
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Green chillies to taste
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3 tbsps butter
- 3 level tbsps plain flour
- 2 cup milk
- Recite Bismillah
- Braise onions in butter until transparent.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, garlic, green chillies, salt & pepper. Cook on medium heat till water evaporates.
- Prepare the white sauce by braising butter & flour for 1-2 mins.
- Add milk.
- Stir the white sauce continuously using a whisk & bring to a boil. Cook till thick.
- Pour white sauce into the chicken & mushroom mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper etc if needed. Cook till thick if needed.
- Fill pies / pasties. (You may want to make a big pie if it’s being eaten on the day).
- Brush the top with beaten egg & freeze. (Pull out as needed)
- Bake at 180c till golden. Enjoy!