One for the cheese lovers!
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups grated cheese (you may want to add more according to personal preference)
- 1 cup vermicelli spaghetti / normal spaghetti
- 250g boneless cubed chicken
- A handful of finely chopped coriander (optional)
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 beaten eggs
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook cubed chicken with green chillies, garlic, salt, & black pepper till water evaporates.
- Boil spaghetti in salted water till cooked. Tip- add a bit of oil so that the spaghetti does not stick to the pot.
- In a bowl add the spaghetti, cooked chicken, cheese, mashed potato & coriander. Combine well.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Form into balls & flatten to make cutlets or you could leave them as balls.
- Dip in beaten eggs & roll in breadcrumbs.
- Freeze & fry as needed. Enjoy!