- 1/4 chopped onion
- 500g beef (cubed)
- Few knobs of the butter
- 1 big potatoe (cubed)
- 1 carrot (cubed)
- 4 tbsps grounded tomato
- Green chillies to taste
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Puff pastry / short crust pastry (we prefer puff pastry)
- Beaten egg to glaze
- Recite Bismillah
- Cook onions & beef in butter on low heat till tender.
- Then add the remaining ingredients & cook till the potatoes and carrots are done.
- Fill pies, glaze & freeze on a tray.
- Once they are frozen fill them in a zip lock bag.
- Bake as needed on 180c till golden. Enjoy !