- 6oz butter
- 2oz icing sugar
- 1oz custard powder
- 8oz plain flour
- Recite Bismillah.
- Beat butter & icing sugar till light & fluffy. ( For a good 15 mins- we recommend using the stand mixer for this)
- Add in the custard powder & enough flour to make a soft dough. (you may not need all 8oz of plain flour.
- Roll & cut shapes or pipe stars using a open star nozzle or make shapes using a cookie presser (biscuit machine).
- Decorate with edible pearls as shown above or chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake till it begins to golden or according to preference. Once cool, store in a air tight container. Enjoy!