بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
“In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”
Actions that break salaah:
1. To to talk to someone in salaah, even if it’s one word, whether intentionally or forgetfully.
2. To reply to someone sneezing.
3. To open the quraan in front of you in salaah & recite looking inside it.
4. To reply to someone’s salaam.
5. To turn the chest away from qibla.
6. To say alhamdulillah when hearing good news in salaah.
7. To say inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon whilst hearing bad news in salaah.
8. If your child comes & drinks your milk in salaah.
9. To say Bismillah when you hear a child etc falling in salaah.
10. To say “aah” or “oof” or cry loudly in salaah due to pain or trouble. If one cries due to thinking about jannah or jahannam in salaah, it will not break
11. To eat or drink in salaah or to to pray with something edible in the mouth.
12. To swallow something equivalent to a chick pea that was stuck in the teeth . If it was less than the size of a chickpea, salaah will be valid.
13. To laugh out loudly in salaah.
14. To say ameen to someone making dua that is not connected to one’s salaah.
15. To recite durood upon the prophet ﷺ when hearing his name.
16. To correct a person other than the imam in recitation.
17. To make sajdah in an impure place.
18. To make a mistake whilst reading the quraan which will completely change the meaning.