بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
“In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.”
Conditions of salaah
There are 7 conditions of salaah, if any of these conditions are not met, then salaah will not be valid. They are:
1) The body to be clean from any impurities & to be in the state of wudhu.
2) The clothes on the body should be clean from any impurities.
3) The place where you are performing salaah should be clean from any impuririties.
4) For the satr to be covered.
A womans Satr in salaah, is her entire body except her face, hands, feet.
Salaah in leggings is permissible as long as a woman’s ankles are covered & it is not see through like tights, however it is makrooh (disliked). When a person reads Salaah, they are standing in front of Allah and communicating directly to Him. The main purpose of Salaah is not to merely to absolve one from the obligation of Salaah, but also to gain the pleasure of Allah ﷻ. In order to achieve this & make our salaah worth some reward, Salaah should be read with utmost respect and humility, i.e. by also dressing up correctly in a respectable garment & refraining from wearing from tight fitting, figure showing, see through clothes, for verily, Allah ﷻ loves shame and modesty.
5) For it to be the time of that particular salaah.
6) To face the Qibla.
7) To make intention for salaah.